1. The number one question I'm always asked is how I edit my photos. I wrote a blog post on this in 2016 and I haven't changed my editing techniques since so click HERE to check it out!
2. Where do I buy my clothes? I always link everything in my blog posts but my favourite hughstreet/ online stores are Missguided, Primark, Topshop and Pretty Little Thing. and Zara. My favourite designers right now are Rebecca Minkoff, Gucci, Self Portrait and YSL..
3. Who takes my photos? I mainly enlist my dad to take my photos for me but if I'm out somewhere and I want to capture my outfit I just get whoever I'm with to help me out.
4. How tall are you? I usually get asked this when people want to know clothing sizes. I'm around 5'9" and I wear a size 8-10 in UK sizes
5. What camera do I use to take my photos? I have three cameras that I use: If I don't have anything else my iPhone camera can work pretty well I have a 7. If I don't feel like carrying a huge camera I use my point and shoot canon 180 and then my main camera is a Canon EOS 70D.
6. Where am I from? I'm from The Cotswolds in the south west of England.